Sally R. Bage
Sally Bage has been a dedicated advocate for plaintiffs from the start of her legal career. She has experience in products liability and mass torts litigation, as well experience working on business transactions and corporate governance. Sally’s unique experience on both the litigation and transactional side of the law allows her to see each case from a variety of angles, focusing in on every detail to ensure the best approach is found. Her experience in mass torts litigation has given her to the tools to advocate for clients with passion and strategy. Sally has experience handling cases from day one, starting with investigation to conducting depositions and writing motions. She is always ready to jump in where needed to be sure justice is pursued with diligence.
Prior to attending law school, Sally worked as a legislative aide and a policy analyst at the Texas Capitol during two legislative sessions. She is also proud to be a Longhorn and worked for the Texas Exes Alumni Association. Sally enjoys long distance running, spending time with her husband and dog, traveling to visit friends, and seeing live music as often as possible.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., 2009
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Texas, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Dallas Bar Association Community Involvement Committee, 2019-2020