Jeff is a seasoned trial lawyer, handling litigation across a wide range of specialties for nearly 25 years. He has roots in Texas, but he has extensive experience in courtrooms all across the country at both the state and federal levels, in lawsuits involving products liability, toxic exposure, medical malpractice, wrongful death, consumer protection, as well as other areas of law. Jeff has tried numerous cases, garnering six and seven figure verdicts on behalf of plaintiffs, and he has handled multiple appeals to the Texas courts of appeal.
When Jeff is not busy representing our clients, he enjoys spending time at home with his wife, five kids, and three dogs.
- Florida State University, B.A., 1993, Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1998, David J. Beck Endowed Presidential Scholar
Professional Associations and Admissions
- All Texas state courts
- United States District Court for theEastern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Three-time Texas Monthly Super Lawyers Rising Star
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: A Quick Take Away from a New Landmark Study of Benzene Exposure and Cancer among Petroleum Workers, as published in Occupational Health & Safety Magazine, September 2013, and Harris Martin’s Litigation Watch: Benzene, June 2013